VoIP (Voice over IP) services convert voice into a digital signal that travels over Internet. When calling a regular phone number, the signal is converted to a regular telephone signal before it reaches the destination. VoIP enables calls directly from a computer using a softphone, a special VoIP phone, or a traditional phone connected to a VoIP adapter.
What Advantages does VoIP offer?
• Free calls to internal extensions
• Location independence (Only an Internet connection is needed to get a connection to a VoIP provider)
• The ability to transmit more than one telephone call over the same broadband connection
• Secure calls using standardized protocols
• Advanced Telephony features such as call routing, screen pops, and IVR implementations are easier and cheaper to implement and integrate.
What do we offer?
We offer two VoIP solutions:
1) Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), previously known as Cisco CallManager (CCM)
2) Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based internet telephony.
TigrisNet’s IP PBX Solutions
We also offer a complete IP telephony office solution, using IP PBX software along with PBX hardware. An IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange) is a business telephone system designed to deliver voice or video over a data network and interoperate with the normal Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It allows clients to break free from expensive proprietary phone systems and move up to an open standard IP PBX that increases productivity of employees and costs much less.
For more information about Voip solutions please contact us or visit our partner voip specialized company’s website VoipTig